I’m not in the business of collecting or distributing personal information.
- What types of personal data are collected through the contact and submission forms?
- Name (or pseudonym), e-mail, story length, story, communications
- For what purposes are those data necessary?
- To receive, consider, and respond to submitted stories
- To receive and respond to communication from website visitors
- Who can access the data?
- Only the owner of this site can access the data
- Are the data stored in some way? If so, where and for how long are they stored?
- This data is stored indefinitely in my Gmail archive
- Are the data shared with third-party entities? If so, who are they?
- This data is not shared with third-party entities except by permission of the published authors
- What security measures are taken to protect the data?
- This data is protected by a secure, privately held password and two-factor authentication
- Can data subjects request exporting or deleting their data?
- Data subjects who are citizens of the EU can request to have a download of their data or to have all their collected data deleted. To do so, send a request through the contact form with the subject, “EU-GDPR-Data Deletion Request,” along with a clear, written request stating the name of the data subject the data of which is to be deleted.